top of page

Do you specialize in immigration?


Yes. My practice only accepts immigration cases.

What type of immigration cases do you handle?

I-601 Waivers, Cancellation of Removal, Political Asylum, U-visa, VAWA,  and Change of Status. 

How many years of experience do you have?

I have more than 25 years of post-graduate clinical experience, and I began working on immigration related cases in 1993. In 2010, my practice began to focus on immigration cases exclusively.

What licenses do you have and when were they obtained?

I have a Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work with full privileges to practice independently. I received my MSW in 1994 and completed the required 2 years of post-graduate training to be able to take the Board Exam for advanced clinical practitioner in 1999 (LCSW). I am licensed in Texas.

Do you have references?


Yes. I would be happy to provide you with the names of other immigration attorneys that I have worked with; I have worked with the same attorneys for several years.

What is the best way for attorneys to contact you?


Direct office line at 713-249-0200 or by email:

Do you have any court experience?

Yes. I am classified as an expert witness in immigration court. In addition, I have 4.9 years experience working with Child Protective Services as a lead investigator and was classified as an expert witness in child abuse and neglect cases.

How much notice in advance do you need for a court date?


Since my schedule is usually booked 2-3 weeks in advance with client appointments, I need to know with as much notice as possible.

Do you evaluate young children?



Are you bilingual?


Yes. English and Spanish.

Do you offer any payment plan options?



bottom of page